Monday, September 17, 2007

Hmmm....now I am doing my ihcpl homework...but before I do...who is reading these and how much TIME do they have on their hands? I have seen some of the blogs and they are quite lengthy. Not a bad thing..just an observation. I mean, look at my last one....it was a novel. But I digress, I am pretty comfortable with the internet and privacy. I have a paypal account and buy things at Ebay and some other of my favorite sites. My My Space is set at private, at least I think it is. O_O I love to post at sites and give my opinion.

Have you seen the commercial of the guy that has his SS# on the side of a truck? He is my hero.....LOL

1 comment:

Libhelper said...

Most staff are reading your blog. We are interested in what you have to say...Keep writing, you are doing a really good job.