Saturday, November 3, 2007

Week 8 #18 Social Networking

Ok I fought the MYSpace bug for years. All my friends (my nice responsible professional) friends were griped because I did not have a myspace and they used it to communicate gatherings or church going ons. So I buckled down and created an account. I must admit I was hooked for a few days, creating my page and such. Then the love was gone. I rarely log in.

What I don't like about alot of these sites, is that I have to create a login to view anything. And I don't like wasting space on a site by grabbing a name and creating a page for a website that I will not use. I know if there was a place that I wanted to join and there was a user name that I wanted...I would be disappointed if it was taken by someone who took it just to use for 30 minutes. So needless to say, I didn't sign up for any to view.

However, I do like the HGTV rate my space. It has some wonderful ideas and it is nice tobe able tos end a warm fuzzy to someone.

No comments: